Skip to content
- Engraving colour variation: The shades of the engraving colour on the handle can vary depending on the grain of the wood. While we strive to provide consistent engraving colour, please be aware that variations may occur and cannot be considered a defect.
- Engraving personalisation: Opinel Australia offers engraving services for the personalisation of our products. You are solely responsible for the accuracy of any text or design you provide for engraving. Opinel Australia reserves the right to refuse engraving requests that are deemed inappropriate, offensive or infringe any third-party rights.
- Return and exchange policy: In accordance with Australian Consumer Law, engraved items are neither returned nor exchanged, unless the product is defective or the engraving was not done according to the provided instructions. In case of a defective product or an engraving error, please contact Opinel Australia within 14 days of receiving the product to initiate a return or exchange.
- Manufacturing defects warranty: The warranty on manufacturing defects remains the same for engraved products as for non-engraved products. Opinel Australia warrants that its products are free from manufacturing defects and will be replaced or repaired at no cost to you if a defect arises within 12 months from the date of purchase.
- Limitation of liability: Opinel Australia shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential damages arising out of or in connection with the engraving services, including but not limited to any errors, inaccuracies or delays in engraving, loss of profits, loss of use or damage to property.
By placing an order for engraving services, you acknowledge that you have read and agree to these terms and conditions.