The traditional paring knife with a serrated blade. An impressive blade!
- Micro-serrated blade for slicing tomatoes, hard boiled eggs or kiwi fruit.
- 10cm blade.
- Sandvik 12C27 modified stainless steel blade is anti-corrosive thanks to the addition of chrome. Its carbon content of at least 0.40% gives excellent cutting edge.
- Requires no special maintenance.
- Stained hornbeam handle is varnished to protect against moisture and dirt.
- Available in natural beech, sky blue, plum, apple green and tangerine.